EMERALD SOD FARMS IS A SOD FARM IN COLORADO THAT CARES!
Emerald Sod Farms is a veteran-owned business and has always taken great pride in the quality of our turf grass sod and the services provided to our customers in the past 26 years. The Colorado Department of Agriculture annually inspects and certifies our sod to be weed, pest, and disease-free. ESF is committed to providing our customers with freshly harvested sod and the best service!
Our reputation in the industry goes well beyond sod knowledge, we also truly believe in building trust and a foundation of communication with our customers. We want each person who purchases from us to gain the necessary insights into successful lawn care and maintenance–no matter the size of the job.
AT EMERALD SOD FARMS WE CARE
Emerald Sod Farms is fortunate to have rich sandy loam soil and great water to grow premium turf grass sod. The sandy loam soil makes it easier for our sod to grow, be harvested, and transplanted to your site. Emerald Sod Farms strives to give our customers the freshest sod possible and our customer service is unparalleled.
Experience does matter in providing organic-quality sod for the Denver metro area. We also offer grass sod delivery to your site, sod pick-up service at one of our locations, and new sod installation. Emerald Sod Farms owners and managers have over 100 years of experience in the turf grass industry. Our vast sod knowledge and ongoing turf grass training allow for a confident blend of sod experts who are eager to get your lawn exactly where you want it to be.
- High-quality sod: our sod is always free of pests, weeds, and disease, it’s organic and we only sell it if the quality meets our standards
- Delivery and/or installation on your schedule: offering convenient hours in-store, for delivery or pickup, and for your installation needs, our team is committed to making your sod purchase go as efficiently as possible
- Available pick up at our farm: we welcome any customer to take a look around our Denver area organic turf grass farm when picking up your sod
- Competitive pricing: ESF provides high-quality product at comparable prices and you can’t put a price on our unmatched customer service
- Friendly staff: we take great pride in our caring, dedicated, and educated staff who are always going the extra mile for our customers
- Professional service: our team of sod professionals is more than just knowledgeable, but strives to keep the customer happy and informed at all times
- Individualized care: every turf grass project is special and needs individual care, we’re committed to providing only the best in service to every project, no matter the size
EMERALD SOD FARMS SOD PRODUCTS INCLUDE:
ESF Bluegrass Blend | ESF Texas Hybrid | Penncross Bentgrass | Penneagle II Bentgrass | Penn A4 Bentgrass | T-1 Bentgrass | Low Mow Fairway | ESF Fescue/Bluegrass Blend | *Specialty grass-grown upon request
Emerald Sod Farms will make any lawn a beauty and we work with every kind of customer:
GREAT LAWNS. GREAT JOYS.
Emerald Sod Farms has brought a lot of joy to many different customers and we intend to keep it that way.
Get your sod with us and you will have a healthy lawn through all of Colorado’s spectacular seasons. Enjoy your lush and vibrant lawn with family and friends when weather permits and be confident that during your lawn’s dormant months it’s still thriving.
ESF will offer advice on everything from blade length, to lawnmowers, to fertilizing, and everything in between, so don’t hesitate to ask. You can always check out our blog for some great insight into mastering your Colorado sod purchase and what to do next!
TESTIMONIALS FROM SATISFIED CLIENTS
DON'T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
Kirk M. Kyster